Saturday 16 August 2014

Finals Before Class Critique

Perspective:


Other: Communicating Projection within Walkway


I have changed the background of this collage to a light beam rather than the previous map that was used as that map is used in another as well as the light beam is appropriate and the darker background makes the images of the walkway more dominant.

Section:


Elevation:


Not much detail is shown within an elevation drawing therefore I believe the addition of a photograph of the Wellington Waterfront behind helps to communicate more, such as the loaction and its surroundings.

Plan:


One issue I think I may come across is that these are all a sequence of collages that communicate the idea of one space and the styles differ slightly (however I do think they are appropriate to the images within them, for example the plan drawing is on a page with a very structured layout but a plan drawing within itself is very structural). I will though ask in class tomorrow during the in class critique whether or not this is an issue and I will alter as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment